Tui Na Master Practioner
Course Length: 180 contact hours 200 non contact hours
Course Premise: The BODYHARMONICS® Centre of Oriental Medicine was founded by Maria Mercati in 1992 to provide treatment and training to the highest possible standards in the traditional oriental healing systems.
The Master Practitioner course teaches advanced manipulation techniques that allow an even wider spectrum of conditions to be
treated than those treated by osteopaths and chiropractors. It raises the practitioner to an altogether higher professional
level in Tui Na Chinese massage than the foundation course.
Most importantly, it gives thorough training in tongue & pulse diagnosis. The syndromes are also taught which provide the
necessary diagnostic skills to broaden the types of conditions treated.
This course is the next stepping stone of personal enlightment. This Tui Na Chinese massage therapy course includes sports injury, maintenance & rehabilitation Tui Na. Over 100 new complex manipulative techniques for treatment are taught at this level, which make you more confident, enhancing & deepening your knowledge of TCM as well as producing amazing results! Also learn Tui Na Chinese massage using your feet (excellent for big clients) The sports injuries component teaches you the most effective possible ways of treating sports injuries using foundation and master practitioner manipulative techniques enabling you to work in sports injury clinics. A strong background of basic foundation level Tui Na is required before these techniques can be learned - Foundation Level must be completed before Master Practitioner Level.
- Advance Diagnosis Methods
- Tongue Diagnosis
- Pulse Diagnosis
- Muscles List the Master Practitioner and Sports injuries
- Orthopaedic Assessment Skills
- Protocols for Assessment of each area
- Diagnosing Back Pain
- Patients Complaining of Lower Back Pain and/or Sciatica
- Diagnosing Problems of the Lower Back
- Diagnosing Problems Originating in the Neck
- Neurological Levels in The Neck
- Arm Sensation Testing – Anterior and Posterior Aspect
- Brachial Plexus – to Arm
- Treatment Techniques
- Treating the Neck and Shoulders
- Treating the Neck in the Sitting Position
- Shoulder - Treatment Choices
- Treating Upper Back and Shoulders – Seated/Prone/ Supine
- Spinal Manipulation
- Lower Back Treatment Choices - Prone/Supine/Seated/Side Position
- Elbow and Forearm
- Hand, Wrist, Finger Manipulations
- Pathological Conditions of the Spleen & Stomach
- Pathological Conditions of the Lung & Large Intestine
- Pathological Conditions of the Kidney & Bladder
- Pathological Conditions of the Liver
- Pathological Conditions of the Heart
- Many advanced techniques not demonstrated in the book or video
- Diagnosis of pathological conditions in the spine that produce pain, numbness and weakness of the limbs.
- Distinguishing between hip joint, sacro-iliac and disc problems in patients suffering from lower back pain and/or sciatica.
- To be able to take a case study using a traditional Chinese medicine diagnosis and plan a treatment strategy
- To use treatment techniques in a clinical situation to treat all conditions that respond to Tui Na
Will a Bodyharmonics massage course allow me to practice professionally?
Yes. Students who have gained the Tui Na Chinese Massage Bodyharmonics massage certification (diploma) can have membership & insurance from the Acupuncture-Acutherapy Council which is a voluntary regulatory body with a rigid code of safe and effective practice
Certification Course Cost £1250 - PAY NOW
Includes 16 day course with Examination